Our Colon Cleanse Tea Bags may produce a laxative effect and can be toxic in high doses. Please strictly follow our specific use guidelines in relation to product consumption unless otherwise advised by your healthcare professional.
The Colon Cleanse component of the tea detox is not recommended for a prolonged period of time (greater than the duration of your 14 day or 28 day tea detox). Please consult a healthcare professional before. If you have epilepsy or any other condition that may be affected by electrolyte imbalance do not use this product.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, gluten-intolerant or on medication please seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product. The Colon Cleanse Tea Bags contain gluten.
Prolonged use may cause bowel problems
If you have any specific medical conditions or are taking medication, please talk to your doctor, before starting a detoxification program. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Herbal supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Please strictly follow the specfific use guidelines (enclosed) unless otherwise advised by your healthcare professional.
If you are under the age of 18 please seek parental permission to use this product and guidance throughout.
• Please be aware that the colon cleanse tea bags will most likely cause a laxative effect (to aid the elimination of toxins). Make sure that the first time you use the colon cleanse teabags you have full access to a toilet.
• Although we advise the use of the colon cleanse tea bags for best weight loss results, if the laxative effect is too much for you personally, you can desist from the use of the colon cleanse tea bags at any point throughout your tea detox.
• Please note that the laxative effect usually takes 10-12 hours to set in so if you have to be somewhere early the following morning where you do not have full access to a toilet you may find it better to have the tea bag in the afternoon. If you are still worried about the colon cleanse tea bags affecting your day-to-day tasks begin your tea detox on a weekend (or the night before a day-off) to gauge your personal response to the tea (some people react more than others).
• Make sure you stay well hydrated throughout your tea detox and are getting enough electrolytes. Dehydration will not aid your health or weight loss journey! We strongly recommend the use of an electrolyte supplement such as 'gastrolyte' (coconut water is a great natural alternative) for the duration of your tea detox as the laxative effect of the colon cleanse tea bags can and may lead to dehydration.
• Once again, if symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, severe cramping or prolonged diarrhea occur desist use & consult your GP - these symptoms are NOT normal and should be treated with utmost seriousness.
We thank you for visiting this web site and considering the products that we offer. We have endeavoured to source and supply accurate information about our product offerings, however, we do not warrant the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information on any of the products displayed on this web site.
Claims concerning the beneficial effects of the products offered on this web site may not be supported by medical or scientific research. All health and medical information displayed on this web site, if any, is not intended to be relied upon or used by you. We advise people using information accessed through this web site to also research original sources of authorities. We are not qualified to and do not provide medical advice.
Any health or related information displayed on this web site should not be used in place of the advice of your doctor or other health care provider. We do not recommend the self-management of health or medical problems, nor do we promote or recommend any particular form of medical or alternative treatment. You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this web site. You should always seek prompt medical care for any specific health issue.
While all reasonable care has been taken in publishing and maintaining the web site we accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for, or in respect of, your use of the web site or your reliance upon any material contained on the web site or any linked web site. Any reliance that you place on the information displayed on this web site is solely at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any injury, damages or loss that you may suffer arising from your purchase or use of the products offered on this web site.